Because the Groom is getting married, too.
What should you have an arms-reach away on the big day?
- 1. Alcohol Big bottle, small bottle, whatever your style, you may a find a shot helps calm those nerves.
- 2. Chap Stick You don't want dry lips for the show-stopping kiss.
- 3. Deodorant Whether you're sweating from heat or nerves, you don't have to leave a trail of B.O for your bride to find.
- 4. Mints Can't have whiskey breath now.
- 5. Comb To make sure your hair is picture perfect.
- 6. Ibuprofen You don't want a headache to spoil your day.
- 7. Granola Bar Nerves and anxiety might wreak havoc on your appetite. Keep a granola or power bar on hand for emergencies.
- 8. Socks Because cold feet aren't planned. What did we miss? Let us know what's in your groom survival kit in the comments below!